Thursday, May 20, 2010

Anointed Hanky Healing!

*This is a testimony that we just received over email.

***********************************


Hi,


I came down with symptoms of things crawling on my skin with bites on Easter Saturday, April 3. This persisted with manifestation of fibre-like substance on my skin. I knew it's demonic because of the strange symptom. I am a Christian and am in the process of being trained to be a prayer minister. However, I made a mistake of going to the internet to search for information which opened the door of fear to enter in. I isolated myself in the apartment because I was not sure if it's contagious.


I called my family doctor and he said he would call me back but he didn't. During this horrific trial, I went to Sid Roth's Supernatural website and watched many of the interviews because I wanted to receive the anointing and the Glory of God that many of his guests carry. It's there that I watched the interview of Pastor Marc Lawson.


I looked up Pastor Lawson on Google and found his Facebook page. I was desperate for healing prayers. I called the phone number not knowing what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised that Stephanie answered the phone and right away offered to pray for me and even offered to send me a prayer cloth. I was filled with hope after the call.


During this time of trial, there were days when I would lose hope. It was on such a day when Stephanie suddenly called me to tell me that she had been praying for me and gave me Proverbs 13:12 "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life." I held onto this Promise of the Lord and was able to go through that day and the days after.


The prayer cloth arrived in two weeks because I live in Toronto Canada. I put it on and it calmed the symptoms on my body. That was May 14. That evening, the Lord revealed the source of the attack. It's towards my mind and my body. I took hold of this revelation and counter-attack with prayers decreeing deliverance and healing for my mind and body.


It's a total of 44 days. I praise and give thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ for victory over the defeated foe. My body is almost 100% symptoms free. Hallelujah!


NorthGate Church is truly the Church of Jesus Christ that gives out God's love and power. My gratitude to you all especially Stephanie for her tender loving care.


Blessings,

Lilian

No comments:

Post a Comment